Audio Visual, Graphics, UI/UX, Web
Ontario Child Advocate’s Office
Ontario Child Advocate's Office
The Ontario Child Advocate (Advocate’s Office) was an independent office of the Legislative Assembly of Ontario. The work was guided by the principles of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC), including the principles of non-discrimination; adherence to the best interests of the child; the right of all children to life, survival and development; and the right of children to participate.
On November 15, 2018 the Progressive Conservative government announced that they would be repealing the Provincial Advocate for Children and Youth Act, 2007 and would be closing the Advocate’s office. On May 1, 2019, the Ontario Ombudsman officially took over his new duties which will oversee a new Child and Youth Unit based in Toronto.
- Client: Provincial Advocate for Children and Youth
- Services: Web Design, Graphic Designer, Animation, Video Production
- Built mockups and renders.
- Developed new webpages.
- Created new web/social media assets.
- Maintained a SharePoint intranet site.
- Developed an interactive map of Canada for the Canadian Council of Child & Youth Advocates.
- Designed print graphics and brochures.
- Produced video/animation content.
- Maintained a secure database driven online form.
- Provided in-depth Google Analytics reports.
- Developed an archive website for the Ontario Child Advocate’s Office.